Welcome to our Blog!

Welcome to our blog.  We are excited to have it up and running and hope to be able to share our journey with you as we follow God’s calling.  More to come in the very near future…

The Bierle family

8 thoughts on “Welcome to our Blog!

1. Betty Jones

So excited to join your journey! You have been, and will continue to be in my daily prayers–trusting the Holy Spirit to sustain you as He directs your paths. May you experience God’s presence every step of the way!
    You will be sorely missed at Abiding Savior–and I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your humble service. Love in Jesus, Betty

2. Molstads

Thinking of you all often and lifting prayers of safety, calmness, continued peace, guidance and direction. You are missed already..

3. Paul and Tress

Brad,Sarah,Joshua,Jacob and Tessa…Our prayers are with you today and everyday as you follow God’s leading in your new adventure. We will look forward to seeing and reading of your work down there as well as some fun!
    Heavenly Father…Please place your hand of protection on this precious family as they venture forth to do your work. In Jesus name Amen.

Blessings
    Paul and Tress

4. Lisa White

Hi! Sarah, Brad, Jacob, Tess and Joshua,

We are happy to hear you made it to Ecuador safely! Best wishes always and in all ways!

Lisa, Chris, Matt and Tim White

5. SharonKH

Just went to New Horizons and saw Dr. Levi. Londa gave me your web address so can now keep in touch!

I am grateful to know you have arrived safely in Ecuador, and your jouney has begun! Will be wonderful to stay close through technology. I will continue to keep the entire family in my prayers.

God Bless you all!! In Christ, Sharon

6. Beverly and Howard Baartman

Awesome adventure you 5 are on. Londa gave me your address last week but just got on. sounds like a super time. If I were younger that would be something I might have done.
    You and your family will be in our prayers. I’m seeing a lot of Nikki right now and Koni. Back acting up.